Senior Software Engineer and Adjunct Research Scientist
|Mobile:||+47 400 21 718|
I support the boycott of Elsevier.
- Search based software engineering
- Software Testing (e.g., OO software and theory)
- Code manipulation (e.g., software repair)
- Combinatorial optimization
- Evolutionary computation
- PC member and reviewer for journals in software engineering and evolutionary computation.
- PhD supervision: Muhammad Zohaib Z. Iqbal, Hadi Hemmati and Shaukat Ali (all co-supervised with Prof. Lionel Briand)
- MSc supervision: Karsten Jansen, Ronny Mandal
- SSBSE Steering Committee: since 2012
- SBST 2011: Program Chair
- SSBSE 2010: Submission and Publication Chair
- Best tool (EvoSuite) at SBST'13 tool competition.
- ACM Distinguished Paper Award at ISSTA'10 for Formal Analysis of the Effectiveness and Predictability of Random Testing.
- Best PhD Paper at SBST'08 for Theoretical runtime analyses of search algorithms on the test data generation for the triangle classification problem.
- IEEE Computational Intelligence Society Walter Karplus Summer Research Grant, 2008.